PopCorn- Remix PopCorn- Remix

good mix

good mix, don't mean to burst you bubble but this is notorious for being one of the most quoted tunes of all time, hahahaha.

Good job.

DjMontana responds:

Hey docterattitude,

hahah Yeah i heard it once before but didn`t really know where it was from.
But thanx for the rating and Comment!

Greetz DJMontana

You Don't Know Me You Don't Know Me

clean

clean beat man, what program?

QuirkyIV responds:

A little keyboard and Fl Studio 8 XXL

Thanks for the review

(NUB)Fod's Drum song (NUB)Fod's Drum song

thiaehiay

drums need some layering and a bit more volume mate. otherwise hot shit.

nubbinownz responds:

hehe i was thinking the same thing, i just didn't want them to be overpowering I might just fix that right now lol

+BsK+ Or die trying!! +BsK+ Or die trying!!

Interesting

I couldn't in good conscience see your post in audio ads and not listen :D

HUGE COMPLAINT though, too short :(

Pretty intense, I like it :)

Keep it up man, this is pro work.

kaptainkewl responds:

Ah, But thats what a loop is meant for. If i make it too long The size is too large for the flash creator. As well, If you ever DO see my music in the Audio advertisements...It means I LIKE IT alot... But you didnt vote? meh w/e.

Thanks for the great review. Hope to see you in some other of my audios as well!

~~~Brad Kubota

*Angel Of Destiny* / ZeRo BaSs *Angel Of Destiny* / ZeRo BaSs

mixdown

It was catchy and good, but the mixdown is really bad. You throw way too much sound in there, and a lot of your sounds get completely cut at parts.

On the other side however, I was dancing my ass off to it anyway. I have complex feelings towards this obviously, haha.

keep up the good work, work on your mixdown.

The Daydreamer (IDM) The Daydreamer (IDM)

Amazing!

I like the tune a lot! the melody is catchy, and oddly not repeatative. As rule as thumb whenever I can hear the same melody for three runs through the song, it's amazing, and this sir is just that.
I love the classical guitar riffs, and the accoustic riffs overlaying over it... drums sit in the background perfectly, and the bad is almost intoxicating.
Give me more :)

The only possibly complaint I have, is sometimes you have a little too much going on so the volume of some layers pushes others out of the hearing range... that's more of a personal qualm though, to be fair, you still got a 10/5 from me!

(NUB)I Don't Belong Here (NUB)I Don't Belong Here

Love it!

Just what I'd expect, the glitch effects are great, the drums are amazing, as usual.

What's up with the emo names man. You belong here :D

Only tip I could possibly muster, is maybe a bit more panning on the drums to open the soundscape.

nubbinownz responds:

I don't care if I've only got one arm!

DBP - Between Two Fires DBP - Between Two Fires

What he said

MOER BASS.

You're layering is phenominal. The piano drowns out some of your sound though, don't add too many layers without equing :D

dittyboppoo responds:

ooopsy =]

DBP - Sex In A Trashcan DBP - Sex In A Trashcan

Wow man

My roommate nubbin made me listen to your music, pretty much a worthwhile experience.

Phenominal mixdown, what programs you use, mate?

I love it, finish it up and keep up the good work, I'm going to listen to your other songs, got an amazing 'pseudo house' feel, with out the dreery repetition

dittyboppoo responds:

I use FL Studio
I'll get to finishing this up whenever I'm feeling it
Tanks =D

A Brighter Tomorrow A Brighter Tomorrow

PIANO

The piano is REALLY pericing, eq it and take some of the higher freqencies out, realllly hard on my ears, also the song could use bass to give it some drive.

Repeatative as well.

On the plus, I like the melody!